Posted by Sara on Monday, November 23, 2009 at 7:18pm.
Can someone please explain why a transformation system can help or hinder industrialization?
I am having trouble on this, thanks in advance
Socials - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 23, 2009 at 7:23pm
Please tell me how your book defines "transformation system."
Socials - Sara, Monday, November 23, 2009 at 7:26pm
Transformation- From Market to Market
Socials - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 23, 2009 at 7:27pm
I'm sure your book tells more than four words about the transformation system.
Socials - Sara, Monday, November 23, 2009 at 8:01pm
Transformation system: The industrial revolution could happen only if the products factories made could be cheaply transported to peole who needed them-to the market.
For an answer would this be fine: A transformation system can help or hinder industrialization because well, with a highly developed transformation system you can produce products in better working conditions. It would be much easier to transport stuff around especially on better roads.
Socials - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 23, 2009 at 8:08pm
Yes, that answer is fine.
Socials - Sara, Monday, November 23, 2009 at 8:10pm
thanks, I was wondering if it made any sense
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Socials-Ms. Sue - I decided to expand my previous answer A transformation system...
- Socials-Ms. Sue - Explain the relationship between mercantilism and colonialism...
- CHD - I'm having trouble understanding what "internalized oppression" is. Can ...
- Honors Chemistry - Can someone please explain to me how to use the stock naming ...
- ALgebra - I am having trouble with functions the question is to find the ...
- math-rational equations - how do I solve 5/x-3+3/x+3=7x/x^2-9 please explain in ...
- PreCalculus - I'm having trouble with these problems.. Could someone please ...
- College Algebra - I'm still having trouble with this problem. Can someone please...
- US History - What were the three most signigicant consequences of the ...
- sci - help i am having trouble with these: The three branches and three systems ...