Posted by Nayla on Monday, November 23, 2009 at 12:30pm.
Symplify (radical x/8)
is the answer x (radical 2)/4
i put it to be (x/2 radical 2)* (Radical 2/radical 2)=(x radical 2/4)
Math - Jaison, Monday, November 23, 2009 at 1:14pm
i tried it again. is it (2 radical 2x)/(8)
Math - MathMate, Monday, November 23, 2009 at 1:17pm
It depends if the expression is
√x/8 where there is no simplification, or
or, if you wish, it could have been
By the way, if you would like to write √, you could simply write
& r a d i c ;
without the intervening spaces.
Do not forget to add sufficient parentheses or else it would be ambiguous.
Math - monty, Monday, November 23, 2009 at 1:34pm
After getting ã(x)/(2ã2)
why don't u multiply both sides by &radic(2)
Math - nayla, Monday, November 23, 2009 at 1:38pm
after gettin &radic x/(2 &radic 2) why don't you multiply top and bottom by &radic 2
Math - nayla, Monday, November 23, 2009 at 1:52pm
ok i kind of get it
Math - MathMate, Monday, November 23, 2009 at 2:47pm
Yes, you have a point:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math,correction - Simplify by combining like terms. Problem #32 radical (63) - 2...
- math , help,algebra - i am up to this point in my problem but i don't know what ...
- math - in the question 6radical x +3 radical y -2radical y +3 radical x -radical...
- math,correction - Can somoene helpme plz... Simplify radical 7 * radical 14 ...
- Algebra - I'm adding 2(radical 50) + 12 (radical 8). I began by breaking the ...
- Algebra 1 - Am i on the right track? radical of 3 times radical of three= ...
- math,correction - problem #50 Perform the indicated division. Rationalize the ...
- math,correction - Find the area of the rectangle shown in the figure. length = ...
- math,correction,plz - Perform the indicated division. Rationalize the ...
- precalculus - hello there! i wanted to check my answer. is: 2(x-y) / (radical x...