Posted by Ashley on Sunday, November 22, 2009 at 6:23pm.
We are doing this project for social studies, where each group gets a portion of Europe and basically make up their life their and stuff.
So, I have the Southeast part and need to make the trade and commerce part.
He said we could use what they really do, or we could make up our own.
So, if anyone has any ideas on what their money is made out of/looks like, what objects they trade, who they trade with, or what they trade for, please let me know!
I really need some help and am open to all kinds of ideas as long as they make sense
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 22, 2009 at 6:38pm
First, you need to determine what you mean by southeast Europe. Are you including the Balkan Peninsula plus Bulgaria and Romania?
You can find the trading goods and partners of all nations in this site.
Greece, Cyprus, and Kosovo use the Euro. The other countries use their own currencies. You can find pictures of these currencies in this Google Image search.
Social Studies - Ashley, Sunday, November 22, 2009 at 6:42pm
I actually mean southeast Africa, I must have not been paying attention when I typed it, any ideas from there??
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 22, 2009 at 6:44pm
What countries are you including in southeast Africa?
Try the same websites that I recommended.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- NHD (Social Studies) - Please help me out on answering this question: For a ...
- Social Studies 7R - Bill of Rights Project - What are the 8 amendments and what ...
- social studies - In Social Studies/L.A. I have this research project. I need 100...
- Social Studies - I'm working on this project where we are assigned a part of ...
- Social Studies - help with this questions What do you think of elementary school...
- Social Studies 8R - I need the definition for the following words: Fort Laramie ...
- social studies - How did spices change life in Europe? How did gun powder change...
- social studies fair need help badly.!!! - my social studies fair project is due ...
- Social Studies - Analyze how Islam spread among southeast Asia trade routes...
- social studies - how do I make a virtual field trip for upper elementary and ...