December 6, 2016
Post a New Question
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Can someone please assist me. Thanks
One side of a rectangular stage is 4 ft longer than the other and the diagonal is 20ft.
Use the Pythagorean Theorem to determine the lengths of the sides.
, Saturday, November 21, 2009 at 7:41pm
x^2 + (x+4)^2 = 20^2
Answer This Question
- Use the Pythagorean Theorem to find the missing side length. someone ...
- 1. Choose a room you would like to decorate. Measure its length or width...
Algebra Pythagorean Theorem
- Can you please help me answer these and explain? ...
MATH HELP PLEASE
- Semester A Unit 4 Lesson 5: Cool Crafts Portfolio Template ...
Math Help Please
- The radius of this circle is one unit. Find the exact lengths...
- consider the right triangle with sides 3,4,5. Notice that the ...
Unit 4 Lesson 5: Cool Crafts Portfolio
- Choose a room you'd like to decorate: *...
Pre-Algebra (Pythagorean Theorem)
- Russell Gossman is training for the Olympics...
- Which special version of the Pythagorean Theorem can you use to ...
- The radius of this circle is one unit. Find the exact lengths of ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help