Posted by jim jones on Friday, November 20, 2009 at 4:41pm.
Your company is a medium-size firm and leases
two buildings. The two buildings are 800 meters
apart. Each building has a 100BaseT Ethernet
¡ Connect the two separate networks.
¡ The network needs to support a transmission
rate of 1000 Mbps.
¡ Must be immune to interference.
¡ Implement fiber-optic Ethernet.
Which statement categorizes the proposed solution?
a. It achieves the required result and both
b. It does not achieve the required result but
does achieve both the optional results.
c. It does not achieve the required result but
does achieve one of the optional results.
d. It achieves the required result but cannot
achieve either of the optional results.
e. It achieves neither the required result nor
either of the optional results.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Network - Suppose ABC Company have an office in Lahore. It has currently 50 ...
- Computer Networking - Your company expanded recently to include two new ...
- Computer Networking - Bispling International Banking has expanded recently to ...
- computer networking - You have been asked to help upgrade the LAN at a very ...
- Networking LANs - You have been contracted to build a network for a multimedia ...
- Intro to LAN technologies - 58. You have been contracted to build a network for ...
- network - You have been asked to help upgrade the LAN at a very successful CPA ...
- college - arranged in a triangle with each building about 500 meters apart. ...
- computers - You have been hired by your local library to help it set up a LAN to...
- trigo - from the top of 90 meters high building it is observe that the top of ...