posted by rfvv on .
1. Will you lend me some money?
2. He lent me some money.
3. Can I borrow you some money?
4. Can I borrow some money from you?
5. I borrowed some money from him.
6. He borrowed some money from me.
(Are the sentences grammatical? Would you like to check them?)
1 and 2 are correct.
3 is incorrect.
4, 5, and 6 are correct.
(Thank you. What about the following?
Are they grammatical? Have a great weekend!)
7. He lent some money to me.
8. I have money to lend you.
9. I have some money to borrow from you.
10. Do you have some money to lend me?
11. Do you have some money to borrow me?
9 is incorrect. If you have money, you don't need to borrow any!!
11 is incorrect.