Posted by mysterychicken on Friday, November 20, 2009 at 11:49am.
26. Which of the following statements about New Zealand's first inhabitants is NOT true?
a. the origin of the Maoris is in dispute by scholars
b. the Maoris lost most of their land in the 1800s to British colonists.
c. the Maoris are trying to reassert their claims to the land.
d. today, the Maoris comprise about 40 percent of New Zealand's population
28. Which statement explains why Aborigines protected their enviroment?
a. the Aborigines followed the example of the English settlers
b. the Aborigines believed the Earth was sacred
c. the Aborigines were concerned about global pollution
d. the government instituted strict conservation policies after the outback was exploited
Geography - bobpursley, Friday, November 20, 2009 at 11:55am
correct on both.
Geography - mysterychicken, Friday, November 20, 2009 at 11:56am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- World Geo - which of the following natural hazards is not common to new zealand ...
- Louisiana History - 1. Which was not a reason for the King of Spain to be ...
- Geography - True or false ? - Australia's most important rivers the Murray and ...
- social studies grade 8 - 1)Why were the Acadians evicted from Canada? A) they ...
- Geography - 1.How were the traditional Southeast Asian farmers affected by ...
- Social Studies - What major advantage did the colonists have over the British ...
- History - What major advantage did the colonists have over the British during ...
- Georgia History - which of the following effects of the french and indian war ...
- social studies help assap - which of the following effects of the french and ...
- Social Studies - What was the significance of the American victory at Saratoga? ...