Posted by mysterychicken on Friday, November 20, 2009 at 11:49am.
26. Which of the following statements about New Zealand's first inhabitants is NOT true?
a. the origin of the Maoris is in dispute by scholars
b. the Maoris lost most of their land in the 1800s to British colonists.
c. the Maoris are trying to reassert their claims to the land.
d. today, the Maoris comprise about 40 percent of New Zealand's population
28. Which statement explains why Aborigines protected their enviroment?
a. the Aborigines followed the example of the English settlers
b. the Aborigines believed the Earth was sacred
c. the Aborigines were concerned about global pollution
d. the government instituted strict conservation policies after the outback was exploited
- Geography - bobpursley, Friday, November 20, 2009 at 11:55am
correct on both.
- Geography - mysterychicken, Friday, November 20, 2009 at 11:56am
Answer this Question
- World Geo - which of the following natural hazards is not common to new zealand ...
- Geography - True or false ? - Australia's most important rivers the Murray and ...
- Geography - 1.How were the traditional Southeast Asian farmers affected by ...
- Geography - 29. Which of the following statements best describes New Zealand's ...
- geography - What is the time difference between France and New Zealand? Does $...
- physics - In 2003, New Zealand households consumed a total of 153.6E+15 J of ...
- world geography - Which of the following statements about the physical geography...
- managerial economics - BigBook is a monopolist book publishing company, which ...
- Geography - 28. What information would be the most helpful in drawing inferences...
- Geography - Which of the following statements about Vietnam is true?