Posted by Madison on Thursday, November 19, 2009 at 7:43pm.
Hello!!!! I am so close to an A in French. I would be so grateful if someone could review this and tell me if I am correct. Thank you!!!!!
Complétez chaque phrase avec la forme appropriée d’un de ces verbes. Dire, lire, écrire.
1. Elle n’aime pas parler. Elle ne _______ rien. Dit
2. Tu __________ des lettres d’amour à ton mari. Lis
3. Elles adore les livres. Elles les __________ tout le temps. Lisent
4. Hier, vous _________ le journal. (passé composé) ont lu
5. Est-ce que vous __________ toujours la vérité (truth) ? Dites
French help part 1 - E.G., Thursday, November 19, 2009 at 8:41pm
4) Hier, vous avez lu le journal
French help part 1 - SraJMcGin, Friday, November 20, 2009 at 2:15am
2. This might also be écrivent = they write
Sra (aka Mme)
French help part 1 - James, Monday, November 23, 2009 at 1:00am
I am very good in French writing and talking and I might help you sometimes if you want to learn doing your homework yourself, not just for having a good grade. Call me any time at (252)670-3001 et essaie de parler Francais.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- French 101 help Part 2 - Hi. I would really appreciate it is someone could ...
- French help part 2 - Hi. I am trying for an A in my French class and every point...
- French - Rewrite the following sentence, replacing any noun objects with object ...
- French - Could you please check these thanks. Directions: Complétez avec quel et...
- French - What are some french adjectives that end in ant? I'm trying to make a ...
- French - I have to talk about where various people went yesterday.I have to ...
- French - if I want to say "with some other people" in French, is it supposed to ...
- French Study Guide - I have a French Test tommorrow, so I would like all your ...
- French - hello I am going to a french interview tomorrow and the teacher is ...
- French - How do u say My name is_____ in French ? And what does Avec mean ?? ...