posted by molly on .
I am in spanish 1A. my question is what is these sentences translated in english?
1. a alma le gusta correr?
2.david es de miami o de san antonio?
3.el senor estrada esta bien o terrible?
4. le gusta correr a arturo o a francisco?
5. el senor garcia es de san antonio o de mexico?
6. de donde es francisco?
7. y alma. como eta hoy?
1. the verb "gustar" means "to be pleasing to someone" so literally this says "To Alma to her is it pleasing to run?" BUT you would translate it: Does Alma like to run?"
2. David is from Miami or from San Antonio? Because it is a question, it sounds like better word order with "Is David from Miani or from San Antonio?
3. You must capitalize proper names. This all lower-case is unacceptable! Mr. Estrada is fine or terrible?
4. Does Arthur or Francisco like to run ?
5. Is Mr. García from San Antonio or from Mexico?
6. Whee is Francisco from?
7. And Alma, how (está) is she today?