Posted by LeAnn/Please help me on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 9:57pm.
Just so you guys know, I'm not trying to get the answers to all of my assignment. These problems I'm posting are the ones that I'm stuck on.
Use set-builder notation to describe solution.
- College Algebra - LeAnn/I'm not trying to just get answers, Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 10:08pm
I'm not trying to just get answers. I'm trying to better understand the areas where I am not understanding things. As you all help me and put everything out in details, I'm writing down everything to better understand and reference back to if I get stuck again.
- College Algebra - ana, Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 10:55pm
check my work
- College Algebra - LeAnn, Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 10:57pm
K, thanks and your last problem you helped me with was right.
- College Algebra - ana, Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 10:58pm
Nice to hear that
- College Algebra - LeAnn, Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 11:04pm
I have a few problems that are on here that I was redirected to a website that I went to but still can't understand the problem. If you could try to help me with maybe some of those too, I'd greatly appreciate it. I only have a couple more problems I need help with besides the ones already on here. Thanks again hun.
- College Algebra - Taco, Monday, February 29, 2016 at 2:00pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math-geometry - I do not understand set-builder notation..... Using correct ...
- College Pre-Algebra - Solve -14x-7(4-x)< 3(2x-15). Write your solution using ...
- algebra - is this right solve the following inequality and write solutin as a ...
- Math - In set-builder notation, how do you write the soultions of the inequality...
- I don't understand this.... - I do not understand set-builder notation..... ...
- college math - Using correct mathematical notation and symbols, express the ...
- algebra - mineral=aluminite, cryptohalite, fluorannite, graphite, titanium, ...
- Algebra - Simplify 8-5/8+1/2*6/9 and 9c^3+7c-(3c^3-12+c) and Use set builder ...
- Algebra - Use set builder notation to describe the complete solution. 5[3m-(m+4...
- Algebra - 41-(2x+4)< or + to 2(x+1)+x Use set-builder notation to describe ...