Posted by mysterychicken on Monday, November 16, 2009 at 7:03pm.
19. The spread of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam throughout Southeast Asia best exemplifies what geographic theme?
d. absolute region
28. What information would be the most helpful in drawing inferences about why certain countries in Southeast Asia have a large number of Muslims
a. knowing what countries in the region were colonized by France
b. knowing what countries were ruled by China in the past
c. knowing the location of Southwest Asian trade routes
d. knowing languages spoken by people in this region
- Geography - bobpursley, Monday, November 16, 2009 at 7:09pm
a. It is so hot and humid there. Folks are always moving to find a cool spot. They take culture and religion with them.
Yes, on the second, trade routes. Early routes started in Persia and went east and west.
- Geography - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 16, 2009 at 7:11pm
Muslims from southwest Asia used these trade routes and spread Islam.
- Geography - mysterychicken, Monday, November 16, 2009 at 7:14pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- world geography - 6. this religion is most popular in asia, parts of africa, and...
- SS - What changes did the Aryan migration bring to India? (1 point) The Aryans ...
- World - In general, how did Islam spread to southeast Asia? A. Isolated regimes ...
- Social Studies - URGENT - Using the five themes of geography, which theme best ...
- Geography - 23. Most of the people in South Asia make their living from a. ...
- Geography - What information would be the most helpful in drawing inferences ...
- world geography - 5. the statement below are examples of human geography except ...
- Hum/ - >What countries of origin Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism and Daoism...
- Religion - What countries of origin Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism and Daoism...
- Geography - which question would best help you analyze the population density of...