Posted by Jim on Monday, November 16, 2009 at 12:32pm.
True Or False Questions:
The Crusades helped to increase the flow of trade in Europe
The joint-stock company, in which individual men invested and profited in proportion to the number of shares purchased, was the principal instrument of England's overseas expansion.
The first permanent English colony in the New World was the Virginia Colony at Jamestown.
The most profitable commodity that the Virginia colonists were able to trade was corn.
(Thanks so much in advance).
Social Studies - GuruBlue, Monday, November 16, 2009 at 12:36pm
We do not do your homework for you. After you have done the needed reading and have answered these questions, please repost with your answers and we will be happy to make corrections or suggestions.
Social Studies - Jim, Monday, November 16, 2009 at 12:55pm
This is what i think.
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 16, 2009 at 1:14pm
Three of your answers are right.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- history - The joint-stock company, in which individuals invested and profited in...
- math - A woman owns stock in two companies, company A and company B. She owns 79...
- history - How did the Black Death affect medieval Europe? a.) It led to social ...
- P.E. help please - 1. Common emergencies include bone,joint, and muscle injuries...
- algebra - michael purchased a certain number of shares of one stock for a total ...
- Accounting - BJK Company purchased 1000 shares of its own outstanding $10 par ...
- Business - Which of the following is typically included in a stock listing? The ...
- social studies - what does a charter and a joint-stock company have in common? a...
- math - michael purchased a certain number of one stock for a total of $176. the ...
- Algebra - Larry invested a total of $5000 in three stocks during the first year ...