Posted by Leez on Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 11:13pm.
I'm sorry, I know that you really can't give out answers but I've been trying to figure this out for a couple hours so I'm posting it anyways. (-_-')
The Constitution gives the House of Representatives the authority to
a. bring criminal charges against a president.
b. remove a president from office if he or she violates essential presidential duties.
c. try all impeachments unless a president elects to resign rather than be impeached.
d. impeach a president if the U.S. Supreme Court issues warrants for his or her arrest.
- 8th Grade Social Studies - Leez, Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 11:28pm
Nevermind, My dad helped me 8D
- 8th Grade Social Studies - spicer, Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 11:32pm
- 8th Grade Social Studies - Sam, Saturday, November 28, 2009 at 12:07pm
A. The House has authority to impeach the President. It does not need the Supreme Court's input, and the Court cannot issue "arrest warrants" for the President. After impeachment, the Senate tries him. So the answer is A
- 8th Grade Social Studies - antonio, Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 9:54pm
where did the founders get these ideas
- 8th Grade Social Studies - Michaela, Tuesday, February 23, 2010 at 8:15pm
What is trace the path that they took
from New York to Salt Lake City ?
- 8th Grade Social Studies - liioooo, Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 7:25pm
George Washington failures and succeses
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Theo made the table below to show the number of middle school students ...
- precalc(help!!) - I have been trying to figure this out for hours and I still ...
- 8th grade Social Studies - rewrite the constitution... How do you set up the ...
- 8TH Grade social studies - what does the constitution define treaty as?
- algebra - Find the x-intercepts and y-intercepts for f(x) f(x)=x^2-4x + 1 I have...
- maths equations - could you please help me on this equation r = sx2/2t im really...
- 8th Grade Algebra - (b^2-10b+21)/(b^2-11b+28) I need help trying to figure out ...
- earth - If the Earth has so much mass, then how does it "float"? (My 8th grade ...
- social studies - Sorry to keep posting, I thought I had this one figured out, ...
- Another Calculus - Sorry I have been trying to figure this out all day. Find the...