Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 10:28pm.
if i have 5 days to sell 200 tickets by friday how many tickets do i have to sell the first day if i sell ten less then the previous day
- math - bobpursley, Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 10:29pm
something is missing here.
- math - Anonymous, Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 10:31pm
- math - bobpursley, Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 10:34pm
how many tickets do i have to sell the first day if i sell ten less then the previous day
that makes no sense. There is no previous day to the first day.
- math - Reiny, Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 10:37pm
Monday you sold x tickets
Tuesday you sold x-10
wedn ... x-20
thu ... x-30
x + x-10 + x-20 + x-30 + x-40 = 200
5x - 100 = 200
x = 60
On the first day you had to sell 60 tickets.
What is 60+50+40+30+20 ?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - the 6th grade has 5 days to sell tickets to a talent show. The students ...
- Quadratic equations - OK. I think I have my head around most of this but for one...
- Math - The drama club is trying to raise $1428. On the first day they sell 12 ...
- algebra - 2) A high school drama club is putting on their annual theater ...
- math - each member of the committee has agreed to sell 50 tickets to the fair. ...
- math - how do u solve the follow question? you are selling tickets to a football...
- ISAT practice - Ben sold 50 tickets to a basketball game. Adult tickets are $5 ...
- algebra - Carla and robena sell game tickets. they have already sold 95 student ...
- math - You are a member of a fund raising comittee for your school. The ...
- alagebra - Suppose you are an event coordinator for a large performance theater...