Posted by nikki C on Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 7:15pm.
A recipe for strawberry punch calls for quart 1/5(qt) of ginger ale and 3/5 qt of strawberry soda.
a) How much liquid is needed?
b) If the recipe is doubled, how much liquid is needed?
c) If the recipe is halved, how much liquid is needed?
math fractions - bobpursley, Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 7:20pm
Looks to me as the liquid is 4/5 qt.
You do the rest.
math fractions - destiny smaw, Monday, November 16, 2009 at 12:42pm
i think I tried am I on the right track or no
math fractions - PsyDAG, Tuesday, November 17, 2009 at 12:42am
c) 4/10 = 2/5
math fractions - sheila, Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 11:26pm
1/5qt of ginger ale and3/5qt of swtrawberry soda. how much liquid is needed? if the recipe is doubled,how much liquid is needed? if the recipe is halvved, how much liquid is needed?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math fractions - A recipe for strawberry punch calls for quart (qt) of ginger ...
- Math - Will a 2-quart pitcher hold an entire recipe citrus punch -recipe- 2cups ...
- Math (help) - Nikki made 2 gallons of punch with fruit juice and ginger ale. The...
- Math - Sara was mixing punch for a party from a recipe that calls for 3 parts ...
- math - a recipe calls for 5/7 cup of granola. how much is needed to make half ...
- Math - Brenda mixed together 11/12 quart of cranberry juice and 8/15 quart of ...
- Math - A recipe for fruit punch calls for 2 1/2 c of orange juice, 1 1/3 c of ...
- Math - Tameron made a recipe that called 1/4 teaspoon of salt. If the recipe is ...
- Math - If a punch recipe contains 40% of ginger-ale 25% of Orange Juice 20% of ...
- math - Francis is baking cookies. The recipe for chocolate chip cookies calls ...