November 27, 2015
Post a New Question
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Solve 2tan^2x + 1 = 0
Interval : [0, 2 pi]
Answer this Question
- solve for x, to the nearest degree, in the interval ...
- solve the first equation in each pair of equations or y and...
- Solve: (1/2^x) > (1/x^2)
- Solve: a) 1/(2^x) = 1/(x+2) b) 1/(2^x) > 1/(x^2)
- Solve for x, x ϵ R a) (x + 1)(x – 2)(x – 4)2 > 0
- Determine approximate solutions for this equation in the ...
Math - Functions
- For the real valued functions f(x) - |x| - 4 and g(x) = sqrt(...
- I am having trouble figuring out how to solve this ...
- Genral solution of: 2tan x + 3=0 Solve for x if: 2tan x +3 =0 and x E[-...
- Solve for x, x ϵ R ¨Cx3 + 25x ¡Ü 0
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.