February 23, 2017
Post a New Question
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Suppose you want to heat 40 kg of water by 20 C. How many joules of heat are required?
Physical Science -
, Saturday, November 14, 2009 at 4:04pm
q = mcdelta T
q = 40 x 1000 x 4.184 x 20
Answer This Question
- suppose you want to heat 40g of water by 20c.how many joules ...
- suppose you want to heat 40kg of water by 20 degrees celcius...
- What amount of heat is required to raise the temperature of 20 grams ...
- calculate the number of joules of heat required to change 85....
- In my tenth-grade-level physical science class, we're ...
- Suppose you are camping in the mountains and you need to melt...
- I was wondering if someone could check the problems for me? ...
- the pressure is one atmosphere and determine the heat in joules ...
Physical Science heat & temp. Chapter
- How much heat in calories is required ...
- The heat of fusion of water is 335 J/g, the heat of vaporization of ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help