Posted by mysterychicken on Friday, November 13, 2009 at 5:45pm.
'List images of things in your daily life that are miracles or make you happy to be alive, like you did with your catalog poem. Then get two other people to share their daily joys. You will collect this for a later activity.'
This is what I said:
-My family (parents, siblings, and grandmother)
-the food we eat everyday
-the good education we recieve
-the good resources we are able to reach
Now I need two other peoples' things. Please, and thanks
- Literature - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 13, 2009 at 5:50pm
My children, their spouses, and grandchildren
Helping students on Jiskha
My home -- an apartment where I'm not responsible for maintenance and repairs
Reading murder mysteries and other novels
Newspapers and magazines
Memories of old friends and my travels
- Literature - mysterychicken, Friday, November 13, 2009 at 5:57pm
Those are all great, thanks! (:
Answer this Question
- Literature - 'Make a list of the sounds, smells, tastes, and sights from you ...
- Literature - 'Explain how people can find miracles in everyday life. Support ...
- Literature - I've started on my 'Daily' catalog poem: Parents loving Siblings ...
- Literature--for the Jiskha volunteers - This is a very simple assignment given ...
- English - Can you check these sentences for me, please? Thank you very much for ...
- literature - can you interpret the way of life, culture and aspirations of ...
- science - A thing can be made from one or more materials and use of a material ...
- Literature-Help me Ms. Sue - At first, Sojourner Truth was happy to have many ...
- English - I have to create a mood poem so I am posting it onto here for you to ...
- Literature - Need help with this: "Explain how people can find miracles in ...