Posted by Math on Friday, November 13, 2009 at 12:57pm.
I am not sure on this question. Can you help me. Question: How can you tell if 31/33 is already in its simplest form?
I wrote my answer to the following questions, can you tell if it is right?
Question: Can the Greatest Common Factor of 18 and 36 be greater than 18?
My Answer No, because 18 is the largest number that go into both 18 and 36 evenly.
Question: Can the Greatest Common Factor of 16 and 42 be less than 16?
My Answer: Yes, because 2 is the only number that can go into 16 and 42 evenly.
5th grade - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 13, 2009 at 1:08pm
Your answers are correct. :-)
For your first question, can you think of any number that goes into 31 and 33?
5th grade - Abby, Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 5:12pm
the gcf can not be lower than 16
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th grade - explain how you can tell 31/33 is in simplest form
- adverb question - i have to fill in the blank: adverbs of time tell ___ ...
- 5th grade math and science question - Can you tell me if I answered these ...
- Math(7th grade) - What is the denominator of 13/107 in simplest form?PLz help! I...
- 2nd grade math - I wrote my question wrong - Tell how to make 10 when adding 8+5
- language arts - tell which letter is a correct answer to the questions. a ...
- Science/ Social Studies - I need help with those two subjects. Please tell us ...
- math,correction - Problem #1 subtract. Express your answer in simplest form (3x...
- 8th Grade Algebra-Radicals:Answer Check - Write each expression in simplest form...
- math - Two questions 1; what does 2n mean? 2:By accident I posted my question as...