May 6, 2016
Post a New Question
Friday, November 13, 2009
calculate the lim as x-> pi (cos(x)+1)/(x-pi) using the special limit
lim x->0 sinx/x
Answer This Question
- Evaluate each of the following. (a) lim x->0(e^x)-1-x/ x^2 (b) lim...
- using L'Hospital's rule, evalutate; LIM as x->0 e^x +cos x / e^x...
- I have a question relating to limits that I solved lim(x...
- need to find: lim as x -> 0 of 4(e^2x - 1) / (e^x -1) Try splitting ...
CALCULUS - need help!
- Determine the limit of the trigonometric function (if it...
MATH - Calculus (2)
- if lim f(x) = a^3 x->a and if lim g(x) = a^2 x->a ...
- Find the limit. lim 5-x/(x^2-25) x-->5 Here is the work I have so ...
Calculus. Limits. Check my answers, please! :)
- 4. lim (tanx)= x->pi/3 -(...
- How do I solve lim(x-->pi/4)(sinx-cosx)/cos(2x) The (x-->pi/4) ...
- Find the indicated limits. If the limit does not exist, so state, or ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help