Posted by alexandra on Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 8:02pm.
did george washington want the great comprimes? Why?
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 8:05pm
Do you mean the Great Compromise?
- social studies - bobpursley, Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 8:10pm
Yes, he wanted the convention to succeed in making a Constitution, and there really was no alternative to compromise. It has very little to do with his personal views of freedom or slavery, but to do with is acting as President of the Convention, and getting a constitution approved.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - 2.)"FIRST in war, first in peace and first in the hearts of his ...
- History - 1. Which of the following did George Washington do during his ...
- History - 1.)How does this image reflect George Washington's views on government...
- Social Studies - Who exemplified the Enlightenment? A. George Whitefield B. ...
- social studies - What # president was George Washington?
- Social studies - Who was the first president in the u.s. And it wasn't George ...
- social studies - what is the purpose of the george washington cabeniet
- social studies - What did George Washington accomplish in office?
- Social Studies - what was George Washington's profession? Answer: surveyor
- social studies - George Washington warned that political parties would?