Posted by Searah on Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 5:29pm.
Miss Sue who are you? Do you work for this website or do you have nothing else to do? Just asking because my Mom says I should not trust you.
- to Miss Sue - mysterychicken, Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 5:31pm
Actually, Ms.Sue is a very trustworthy and knowledgable tutor, in my and my sister's opinion
- to Mystery Chicken - Searah, Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 5:36pm
Nice name! I do trust Ms. Sue. My mom does not. Plus this was for Ms. Sue not you.
- to Miss Sue - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 5:38pm
I'm a retired middle and high school teacher who taught English and social studies. For the last 12 years, I've been an active volunteer online tutor. I like the challenge of searching for new information and especially enjoy helping students.
Of course, your Mom is right. Check anything you read for accuracy. Usually I post a link for more information about your question. Did you read the websites I linked for the turning point battle and for Christopher Columbus?
Also, only a few of us experienced adult teachers are permitted to post links in this forum.
- to Miss Sue - Searah, Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 5:43pm
Yes, I read your links. Thanks! Just making sure, about the Revolutionary War, you think the answer is Sarotoga?
Please reply quick, Searah!
- to Miss Sue - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 5:45pm
That's right. The battle was at Saratoga.
- to Miss Sue - Searah, Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 5:51pm
Thanks, you are a great helper!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- english.poem, Miss Rosie - the line "I stand up" in the poem "Miss Rosie" ...
- miss sue - i go to college and it take 40 to 45 gallon every monthto go to ...
- Statistics - A regression equation was calculated and is given below. The values...
- miss sue - does this include the vowels
- Writing - A perfect person or in other words, a goody-toe shoes is someone that...
- English - 1. It's a fun city to visit. -------------- What does 'to visit' ...
- math - Miss Sue, is the answer that psydag give to Angel at 4:53 today correct? ...
- music - I am still on to the four seasons oh by the way thanks to miss sue your...
- grammer - what are different types of quantity and quality adjectives.please ...
- "Miss Sue" Cultural Diversity - May I suggest reading "Working with Children ...