Posted by Kylie on Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 1:37pm.
solve for indicated letter.
f=2g, for g
what is the solution for g?
can someone please tell me how to start this? or how to solve this question?? I would appreciate it much
- Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 1:41pm
Divide both sides of the equation by 2.
f/2 = g
- Math - Kylie, Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 1:47pm
- Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 1:53pm
Here's a hint from a non-mathematician.
Imagine the letters replaced by simple numbers.
If f = 10, then obviously, g must equal 5.
10 = 2 * 5
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - can someone check my answer please? Solve for indicated letter. b=8c ,...
- algebra - can someone please check my answer to this problem? solve for ...
- math - Solve for the indicated letter c=9d, for d I am not sure I understand ...
- Math - You are a letter and now your in a math problem explain to the numbers ...
- alegbra - Use < or > to make the statement true. -11 > -5 is this right...
- algebra - solve the formula for the indicated variable. B=yw+y for w the ...
- math - actually, in a addition to the question i posted a few minutes ago, can ...
- math - Solve for s and t if 16/(y-2)=4st. I don't remember how to get y by ...
- Math - i have a question regarding statistics. i just don't know how to do it ...
- Math - solve for the indicated letter. z=11-y, for y the solution is y= No idea