Posted by anonymous on Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 7:49am.
What is chemical formula of copper(ll) sulfide?
11th grade chemistry - bobpursley, Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 8:21am
11th grade chemistry - Kalle, Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 3:36pm
Formula for copper(ii)sulphide is CuSO3 (3 Being subscript)
11th grade chemistry - steven, Tuesday, November 17, 2009 at 3:53pm
how many molecules do you have in 64g of CO?
11th grade chemistry - Brittany, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 10:29pm
Well you have to divide 64g by the molar mass of CO (28.01) to find the moles of CO you have. Then you multiple the moles by 3.02*10^23 to find the molecules.
11th grade chemistry - JaLeesa, Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at 9:02pm
what is the name of this compound ba3po4?
11th grade chemistry - joliana, Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 2:06pm
mercury and bromine will react with each other to produce mercury bromide
what mass of hgbr2 can be produced from the reaction of 10.0hg and 9.00g br2 what mass of what reagent is left un reacted
11th grade chemistry - Chem is COOL, Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 4:52pm
It's called Barium Phosphate.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - Give the formula of each of the following copper minerals: A. ...
- chemistry - One of the reactions involved in the smelting of copper sulfide ores...
- chemistry. please help drbob222 - One of the reactions involved in the smelting ...
- Chemistry - If a 0.192 g sample of copper metal reacts with elemental sulfur to ...
- chemistry 21 - 13. Pure copper may be produced by the reaction of copper(I) ...
- chemistry - Copper sulfide is formed when copper and sulfur are heated together...
- chemistry - if .500 mol of copper combines with .250 mol of sulfur what is the ...
- Chemistry - In the experiment 0.500 g of copper reacted with oxygen to give 0....
- college chemistry - Copper(II) sulfide reacts with oxygen to produce copper (II...
- chemistry - what is the percentage of sulfur and copper(I) sulfide, Cu2S is the ...