Posted by lilly on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 10:30pm.
what is the simplest form of 765 over 2023
algebra - Reiny, Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 10:52pm
Here is a little secret about scientific calculators.
Most have a key called a b/c.
press a b/c
algebra - lilly, Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 10:59pm
the answer from Reiny didn't work! The calculator won't take that big of a number using that A B/C key. I am reducing a fraction
algebra - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 11:02pm
Is it possible that your fraction is as simplified as possible?
algebra - vero, Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 11:12pm
algebra - Reiny, Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 12:50am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - is 765/2023 simplified?!!? I think it is. Nope, it isn't, 765 = 32*5*17 ...
- math - How do you simplify 765 over 2023?
- algebra 2 - Would some one look at these problems and see if I got them right ...
- math - what is 84 over 100 in simplest form? If i had a calculater i could help ...
- Math help, anyone? - Solve the proportion. Where necessary, round to the nearest...
- Algebra - What is 54 over 72 in simplest form
- algebra - what is 28 seconds over 2 minutes written in its simplest form
- pre- algebra - what is the simplest form ? 50x to the 4th over 12x
- MATH Dx - 17/51 simplest form 19/38 simplest form 10/32 simplest form show work ...
- algebra - 1.what is the simplest form of the producy sqrt 50x^7y^7 * sqrt 6 xy^4...