Posted by Elaine on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 8:14pm.
A five letter word that ends in "X" and another word for "bodies of water"
- 4th grade - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 8:17pm
A five letter word that ends in "X = RELAX
another word for "bodies of water" = SEAS? OCEANS? RIVERS? LAKES? BAYS? WATERWAYS? PONDS?
- 4th grade - Elaine, Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 8:48pm
I am looking for one answer that relates to bodies of water; has five letters ending in "X".
- 4th grade - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 9:02pm
I didn't find anything -- but you can check this lengthy list of words ending in "x."
- 4th grade - Dr Russ, Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 4:13am
The only word that I can think of that would fit is Creux which is a harbour.
A somewhat hard question at Grade 4.
- 4th grade - princess, Friday, November 13, 2009 at 12:12pm
box. fix. fox. lax. hex. mix. nix. pox. sex. tax. vex. wax.
- 4th grade - selena, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 9:48pm
t dont know
Answer this Question
- 5-6th grade Math - Follow instructions: 1) Write the word SOLAR. 2) Add the 5th ...
- 4th grade - what five letter word, when all capitalized, reads the same way ...
- Physical Science - What is a nine letter word for the size of a measurement.. ...
- brain warm ups - In the word stair puzzle what is to have a meal all i know is ...
- 6th grade - ON SCIENCE WHAT IS THE WORD ON WICH THE SECOND LETTER IS AN E THE ...
- language arts - There is this paper that my teacher gave me and its sooooooo ...
- 7th grade - whats a civics definition for the sentence TO REACT its7 word letter...
- english - Remove one letter from word#1, and replace it with another letter at ...
- science - I have two questions I need help with. First is a two word answer for ...
- 4th grade - How do you write word forms of words such as the word deep?