Posted by Diana on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 6:00pm.
I need someone to refresh my brain on collecting like terms..
17a + 6b - 11a - 9b= thank you
- Algebra - Katherine, Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 6:01pm
17a 11a i think
- Algebra - rachel, Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 6:13pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - collect like terms 17a +6b-11a-9b= thanks
- math - is this correct when combining like terms 17a^2b-16ab^2+3a^3+4ba^3-b^2a= ...
- math 116 - collect like terms 11a+7b-5a-9b 11a+7b-5a-9b= 4 Is this correct?
- Math/Algebra Can some one see if I did this correc - Find the greatest common ...
- algebra - simplify by collecting like terms if possible 7sqrt20-8sqrt5
- Algebra - simplify by removing parentheses and collecting like terms. 48q-22-( 7...
- Pre-Algebra 7th Grade - how do I simplify the following expressions by ...
- Pre Algebra 7th Grade - How do I simplify the following expressions by ...
- math - combine like terms and simplify. 17a^2-16ab^2+3a^3+4ba^3-b^2a=
- math - is this anwer correct 9a^2b + 3c + 2a^2b + 5c = ANSWER : 11a^2 + 8c^2 9a...