Posted by brandy on Monday, November 9, 2009 at 1:31pm.
please can someone help me with these questions?
24) Which represents the largest pressure?
A) five mm Hg
B) one atmosphere
C) one millimeter of mercury
D) one hundred pascals
E) five pounds per square inch
25) What would be the new pressure if a 400 mL gas sample at 380 mm Hg is expanded to 800 mL
with no change in temperature?
A) 760 mm Hg
B) 950 mm Hg
C) 190 mm Hg
D) 380 mm Hg
E) 570 mm Hg
26) A sealed container with gas at 2.00 atm is heated from 20.0 K to 40.0 K. The new pressure is
A) 1.00 atm.
B) 1.87 atm.
C) 2.14 atm.
D) 0.500 atm.
E) 4.00 atm.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - Which represents the largest pressure? A)five mmHg B)one atmosphere ...
- college math - It is estimated that between 1815 and 1975 some 2,580,071,000 ...
- EARTH SCINECE PLEASE HELP PLEASE - i have to do a packet and i cant under stand ...
- science. please help a.s.a.p - i have to do a packet and i cant under stand it. ...
- English - 1. Ted is 2 years older than Bill. 2. Ted is 5 centimeters taller than...
- EARTH SCIENCE - i have to do a packet and i cant under stand it. it says ' sea ...
- Math - Which value correctly represents the number that is 10 times as great as...
- Grammar - Where do we put the "and" when writing a number, 1234.567 for example...
- Math - I have to find the prime factorization of each number and write down the ...
- earth science. - i searched google and no help. i have been stuck for hours.i ...