Posted by hello on Sunday, November 8, 2009 at 11:36pm.
The following two financial statements—a statement of activities (profit and loss
summary) and a statement of financial position (balance sheet)—are for the Council
on Social Work Education for fiscal year 1998. (See Tables 5.3 and 5.4.) Review
these two financial statements and compute the following ratios: current ratio,
long-term solvency ratio, contribution ratio, programs/expense ratio, and revenue/
Comment on each of these ratios. Do the ratios appear high or low? Are the
ratios in keeping with the standards discussed in this chapter? Overall, how would
you describe the financial condition of the Council on Social Work Education? Why
can’t a management and general/expense ratio and fund-raising/expense ratio be
62 C H A P T E R 5
TABLE 5.2 Richmond, Virginia, Senior Center
Fiscal Years FY01, FY02, and FY03
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Business - Which one reflects the financial position of a company at any given ...
- accounting - indicate in the table below the financial statement on which each ...
- Financial Accouting - Prepare a 10-column work sheet for fiscal year 2005, ...
- accounting - describe a balance sheet, income statement, retained earnings ...
- accounting - Post a 200- to 300-word response to the following: You have been ...
- accounting - here is what I need to do; however my problem is I can not find ...
- ACCOUNTING - This is our next assignemt due. I do not know where to begin ...
- accounting - P4-2A The adjusted trial balance columns of the worksheet for ...
- acc/220 - Write a 350- to 700-word paper describing a balance sheet, an income ...
- Accounting - Identify whether each of the following items would appear on the ...