Please check your book. I doubt if either answer is correct.
A and C?
Yes, 25 is c.
What does your book say about 24?
that Organization buying is the decision-making process by which formal organizations establish the need for purchased products and services and identify, evaluate, and choose among alternative brands and suppliers.
Some of the characteristics of organizational buyers are:
1. Consumer market is a huge market in millions of consumers where organizational buyers are limited in number for most of the products.
2. The purchases are in large quantities.
3. Close relationships and service are required.
4. Demand is derived from the production and sales of buyers.
5. Demand fluctuations are high as purchases from business buyers magnify fluctuation in demand for their products.
6. The organizational buyers are trained professionals in purchasing.
7. Several persons in organization influence purchase.
8. Lot of buying occurs in direct dealing with manufacturers.
That's a lot of characteristics. They should help you choose the best answer.
Seven of the most commonly used organizational buying criteria
GOLD DUST FOR SALE
Dear Sir/ Madam,
We are small scale Gold miners here on the sub-region of West Africa. We have some huge
quantity of alluvial Gold Dust for sale at a considerable price of $30,500USD per kilo
which is below world market price, 22 carat and 92.05% purity. If you are interested, do
not hesitate to get back to us as soon as possible for us to give you our full co-operate
MR BENSON IMO
marketing - Which of the following statements best describes the modern view of ...
Technology - please check these: 1. During which of the following time periods ...
Math please check answer - Please check my answer thanks :) Add the following ...
marketing - The marketing manager at Massimino & McCarthy, a chain of retail ...
Marketing Principles - Motivating and Leading The following are the four P's in ...
Marketing - Help with marketing plan. I need help with the following for a ...
marketing - 13) Which of the following would probably NOT be in a proposed ...
Marketing - Please check and correct my answers for the following multiple ...
Marketing - Which of the following statements best describes the modern view of ...
Business - Please check my answers: #7-A firm's marketing mix decision areas ...