Posted by Dan on Saturday, November 7, 2009 at 7:23pm.
Could some please tell me if I did these problems correctly? (I know that I did not Cancel common aqueous ions yet)
Write the net ionic equation for the following
1)Mixing solution of barium acetate and sodium phosphate
2)Mixing solution of thallium sulphate and magnesium chloride
3Ba2+(aq)+6CH3COO –(aq)+6Na+(aq)+2PO43-(aq)=Ba3 (PO4)2(s)+6CH3COO –(aq)+2Na3+ (aq)
2Ti+(aq)+SO42–(aq)+Mg2+(aq)+2Cl–(aq) =2TiCl (s)+SO4-2(aq)+Mg-2(aq)
Chemistry - bobpursley, Saturday, November 7, 2009 at 8:02pm
I thought thallium sulfate is soluble. Check that.
Chemistry - Dan, Saturday, November 7, 2009 at 8:47pm
I thought I put it as soluble, because I broke it up to 2Ti+(aq)and SO42–(aq. Correct me if I'm wrong. Is the rest okay?
Chemistry - DrBob222, Saturday, November 7, 2009 at 11:35pm
You have a real problem with thallium. You are using Ti and that's titanium. See Tl here.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - For each of the following, write a net ionic equation (modeled ...
- Chemistry I - University - Suppose 5.87 g of barium acetate is dissolved in 300...
- Chemistry - Write the following into a balanced equation. a) When a mixture of ...
- Easy chem question... me=braindead, help please? - It's been so long I forget ...
- Chemistry - What is the net ionic equation when H2SO4 is neutralized by NaOH in ...
- Chemical Formulas and Reactions - When aqueous copper(II)chloride reacts with ...
- Chemistry - 1) When aqueous solutions of cupric chloride and sodium phosphate ...
- Chemistry - How do I write out the reactants and products for the following ...
- AP Chemistry - A precipitate is formed by adding 20.0 ml of 0.200M of sodium ...
- Chemistry - Writing the net ionic equation for sodium fluoride+hydrochloride, ...