Posted by stefanie coplin on Friday, November 6, 2009 at 12:30pm.
The students of litchfield High school are in grades 9,10,11,12. Of the students , 1/4th are in 9th grade, 1/3rd are in 10th grade, 1/6th is in 11th grade and there are 300 in the 12th grade, how many students are there all together?
- Math, not "11th grade" - Writeacher, Friday, November 6, 2009 at 12:34pm
Please type your subject in the School Subject box. Any other words are likely to delay responses from a teacher who knows that subject well.
- 11th grade - bobpursley, Friday, November 6, 2009 at 1:40pm
Let AT be all together.
1/4 AT+ 1/3 AT + 1/6 AT + 300=AT
3/12 AT + 4/12 AT + 2/12 AT+300=AT
9/12 AT +300=AT
solve for AT
- 11th grade - Breona, Friday, November 27, 2009 at 5:09pm
need help on hspa
- 11th grade - tylah, Tuesday, March 23, 2010 at 10:39pm
- 11th grade - ram, Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 8:46pm
volume of CO2
produced at STP from
the decomposition of
20 g calcium
- 11th grade - Anonymous, Monday, September 22, 2014 at 2:49pm
A researcher is collecting qualitative data pertaining to social behaviors of deer at different times of the day. How will she most likely need to organize this data?
- 11th grade - sandra, Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 11:29am
9th grade 300
10th grade 400
11th grade 200
12th grade 400
all together 1200 students
- 11th grade - jon, Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 8:01pm
- 11th grade - Gambella high school, Monday, November 17, 2014 at 1:42pm
- 11th grade - Tanya, Friday, February 13, 2015 at 10:19am
i want to answer this inequality of graph f(x)= x-3 if x >= 3
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Riding on a school bus are 20 students in 9th grade, 10 in 10th grade, 9 ...
- english - - Computers - English - Foreign Languages - Health - Home Economics - ...
- Math (trigonometry) - MONDAY December 3, 2012 SCHOOL SUBJECTS Art Business ...
- Biochem - Computers English Foreign Languages Health Home Economics Math Music ...
- MATH - there are 400 students at smith Elementary school 1/4 of the students are...
- math - there are half as many 11th grade students in the band the are 9th grade ...
- Algebra - Business Computers English Foreign Languages Health Home Economics ...
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- Math - average grade - Does anyone know how to calculate average point grade? I ...
- 3rd grade - There are 33 students in the band. There are 6 more fifth-grade ...