Posted by Madison on Thursday, November 5, 2009 at 8:26pm.
I have to fill in the blanks of this sentence with 5 of the 8 words provided but I am totally lost. I would appreciate any help.
___(1)___ soir, nous ___(2)___ rencontré des amis au restaurant. Nous ___(3)___ avons ___(4)___ le jour précédent. Après un bon diner délicieux, nous les avons raccompagnés jusqu’à chez ___(5)___.
- French help - SraJMcGin, Thursday, November 5, 2009 at 9:48pm
1) Hier soir = last night
2) avons = we found
3) les 4) invités = we invited them
5) eux = up to their houses.
Sra (aka Mme)
- French help - MathMate, Thursday, November 5, 2009 at 9:53pm
Try to get access to an English-French Dictionary and look up the words before attempting the questions. Some of the words may mean different things in context, that is where your teacher's notes come in handy.
I will give you a head-start. Try to fill in the blanks as much as possible and feel free to post back for answer checking.
avons: (we) have
eux: their (place, in this context only)
les: them (in this context only)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- French - I would like to double check my fill in the blank answers. Merci! 26. ...
- French - I had to fill in the blanks of this phrase with the following words: ...
- French - I would appreciate it if you could take the time to double check my ...
- French - I would like to double check my fill in the blank answers. Si j’avais ...
- math - Show how to make one addend the next ten number. complete the new ...
- French - I am working on my French homework (direct/indirect) and would like to...
- calculus - Leave any unneeded answer spaces blank. [Hint: use synthetic division...
- statistics - Terms and Definitions matching ___ Statistics ___ Discrete variable...
- French - Hello, I am taking a French course online and i just want someone to ...
- science - freezing and thawing cycle that causes potholes in roads and breaks in...