Posted by please help(: on Wednesday, November 4, 2009 at 12:21pm.
Select the choices in which work is done by recording "yes" or "no":
1. Reese completing her chemistry homework.
2. the movers carrying Catalina's amplifier from the moving truck to her house.
3. Li pushing his motorcycle down his driveway.
4. Reese carrying several encyclopedias.
5. Catalina picking up a piece of sheet music from the floor.
6. Cory pushing a stalled car but unable to get it to move.
7. pushing a science book along a table.
Please check these(:
- science - bobpursley, Wednesday, November 4, 2009 at 12:29pm
You teacher is not very precise on terms.
2. Maybe Yes, depends on the amplifier being moved up or down. Were there steps to the house?
3. Is the driveway level? If so, No. I have no idea what "down" the driveway means.
7. Yes, unless the table was frictionless, which is most unusual.
To do work, something has to be moved against a force in the direction of movement.
- science - please help(:, Wednesday, November 4, 2009 at 12:33pm
yeah i don't really know any of the answers to your questions sorry! but thanks(:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - # a quarterback throwing the football unbalanced # a pickup truck ...
- Physics - Carrying household appliances can be very difficult due to the weight ...
- Physics - Carrying household appliances can be very difficult due to the weight...
- physics - two movers have to lift a refrigerator into a truck. one of the movers...
- Math - Truck A is carrying 2.5 tons of cargo. Truck B is carrying 4,500 pounds ...
- algebra - company A charges $110 for the truck and $55 per hour for the movers ...
- Physics - A truck carrying a 65.4 kg crate accelerates from rest to 53.9 km/h on...
- Work - A truck carrying a 57 kg crate accelerates uniformly from rest to 86.5 km...
- Physics - Two movers have to life a refrigerator onto a truck. One of the movers...
- Physics - A truck carrying a 38 kg crate accelerates uniformly from rest to 87...