Posted by Georgia on Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 2:37pm.
3(2f+4)- expand the bracets
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- maths - given that x+1/x=3 (a) expand (x+1/x)^3 and use your expansion to show ...
- Maths - Expand ln(1+x) and ln(1-x) and hence deduce that ln((y+1)/(y-1))=[2/y]+[...
- maths - expand 5(3w^2+4)
- Maths - How do i expand and simplify (2x+5) (3x-4)
- Maths - (x+5)(x-1) Expand the brackets
- maths - expand and simplify:(5x-3)(2xsquared+3x-3)
- maths - expand and simplify:2(x÷2)squared-(2x-1)(x+2)
- maths - Expand (1-x)^4. Hence find S if S = (1-x^3)^4 - 4(1-x^3)^3 + 6 (1-x^3)^2...
- Maths - *I'm a bit confused with this qn* Expand and Simplify 3(3x-y)^2
- maths - Expand (1-6x)^4 (1+2x)^7 in ascending powers of x up to and includeing ...