Posted by kim on Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 1:20pm.
1. Solve |2x + 5|< 9
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- precalc - i also need help with these two questions: 1/r=1/r1 +1/r2 solve for r1...
- PreCalc - Solve each inequality: (1/(2b+1)) + (1/(b+1)) > (8/15) (2/(x+1)) &...
- precalc - solve x/x^2-4 - 1/x+2=2
- PreCalc - Solve for the variable m^2 + 2m +3 > = 0
- precalc - How do you solve log5 sqrt125?
- precalc - solve the system of equations: x^(2)+y^(2) = 12 xy = -4
- Precalc - (2^(x))(5)=10^(x) steps too please how to solve
- precalc - how do u solve for this? sqrt(-10i+12)
- precalc - Solve sinx+cosx=0 Thanks!
- PreCalc - How do i solve for the variable 3x= sqrt5x+1