Posted by y912f on Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 7:51am.
Good Morning All!
so yesterday i posted something about college that i wanted to know. well, i'm at Georgia State right now. i said i wanted to do something in the designing field. i think that's fine because they have a college of art over here at State. can i please get some more information about courses and/or guidelines of what to chose?
- college courses - Writeacher, Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 8:00am
If you plan to succeed in college, you need to start right now to write English correctly -- with correct use of capital letters, punctuation, etc.
You need to contact THAT COLLEGE for specific information and guidance about what courses to take and when.
I see five different art majors. Each will have its own set or requirements although the basics or general education requirements should be the same for all students. Within those requirements, however, you will have choices.
Click on the link to College of Arts & Sciences and then (at the left) on Undergraduate Degree Programs.
In addition, I used their search box (top right) and searched for CATALOG --
You can read several webpages from here and learn about graduation requirements (which will include general ed requirements) for each degree.
Read, read, read.
- college courses - y912f, Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 8:43am
- college courses - Writeacher, Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 8:44am
Spelling, too!! "Alright" is not a word even though you see the error everywhere. The correct expression is "all right."
Polish those skills so you do well in whatever college courses you take!
- college courses - y912f, Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 8:47am
uhh All right.
- college courses - Writeacher, Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 8:47am
Yes, indeed! =)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- college philosophy - According to Plato what makes something have the state of ...
- college philosophy - According to Plato what makes something essentially good? ...
- college courses - hi, i was wondering about college. let's say i want to major ...
- English - Which sentence is correct: I wanted to tell you something before I ...
- English - 1. What Don saw was a laptop. 2. I don't believe what Don said ...
- Its not English, but its GENERAL STUDIES - Write half page for each topic. What ...
- HISTORY - 1. WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES AN ACCOMPLISHMENT OF GEORGIA'S ...
- english - When speaking correctly should good or well be used? example: I am ...
- English - I have a question about quoting. If I have a sentence like: Something ...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Monday, November 15, 2010 at 6:19am. The man said,"I...