Posted by shawn on Monday, November 2, 2009 at 7:15pm.
A _____ shoes wore out quickly.
possessive nouns - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 2, 2009 at 7:16pm
Is soldier singular or plural?
Is it possessive?
Post your answer, and we'll be glad to check it.
possessive nouns - shawn, Monday, November 2, 2009 at 7:22pm
Is it b. soldier's
possessive nouns - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 2, 2009 at 7:24pm
You may find this site useful.
possessive nouns - Anonymous, Monday, December 3, 2012 at 7:11pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- possessive nouns - American ______ efforts helped win the war. Is it A. soldiers...
- Soldiers during WWI - Hey Ive written my paragraph on the miserable lives of ...
- 5th grade math - Pete looked at the colors of the shoes worn by his classmates. ...
- english/nouns - In this sentence is action a noun? If it isn't is there any ...
- History - The U.S. Army at first failed to stop raids by Native Americans for ...
- language arts - which statement about possessive noun is true? Possessive nouns ...
- American History - What did John Kerry view as a chief disservice to returning ...
- English - 27. In the story “In the Shadow of War,” why did Omovo refuse money ...
- possessive nouns - Soldiers carried several ___ cold rations. Is it A. days B ...
- Social Studies - What did the confederate soldiers call the Union soldiers? ...