Posted by rfvv on Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 4:29pm.
1. Have you ever chatted with a foreigner at a chatroom?
2. Have you ever written English e-mails?
3. Have you ever taken a taxi to come to school?
4. Have you ever shopped at Home plus?
5. Have you ever sung songs at a singing room?
6. Have you ever talked to a foreigner?
7. Have you ever ridden a motorbike?
8. Have you ever bought things on line?
9. Have you ever danced on stage in front of many people?
10. Have you ever read English novels?
(Would you check the sentences above?)
- English - Writeacher, Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 4:34pm
#1 -- I'd use "in" rather than "at."
#2 -- Do you mean "...written emails in English"?
#3 is fine.
#4 -- should be "Home Plus" if "Plus" is part of the store's name.
#5 -- again, I'd use "in" rather than "at."
#s 6, 7, 9, and 10 are fine.
#8 -- "online" instead of "on line."
Overall, there are very few errors! Good for you!!
- English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 4:35pm
1. . . . IN a chatroom
3. OK, but you could also say . . . taken a taxi to come to school
5. . . . IN a singing room
The rest are perfect. :-)
Answer this Question
- English - Thank you very much for your help.I need you to check these sentences...
- English - 1. Have you ever had pets? 2. Have you ever kept pets? 3. Have you ...
- English - I left out two sentences.Thank you very much, Writeacher. 1) ...... ...
- English-Ms. Sue - Have you ever seen the movie, "The Mighty", some people refer ...
- english - can somebody please help me with this question . Is this statement ...
- English - Writeacher, I can't vary the sentence, I just have to say which one is...
- English - Have you ever read Hamlet? - Yes, I have. I have ever read Hamlet. (Is...
- English - Writeacher, can you please check if everything is OK? Thank you. 1) I'...
- English Expressions - Genetically engineered food 1. Do you agree or disagree ...
- Statistics - . Two thousand randomly selected adults were asked whether or not ...