Posted by John on Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 4:24pm.
What are three things young people can do to reduce risks and avoid injury?
Can someone help me answer this question.
Thank you very much.
Healthy Decision Making - Anneliese, Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 4:26pm
Could you define the context of "risks" and "injury"? Is this for a unit on drugs, athletic injury, or just decisions in general?
Healthy Decision Making - John, Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 4:29pm
Well, I believe 'risks' in this situation means recreational activities and the risks involved because previous questions are talking about recreational activities.
Healthy Decision Making - Alice, Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 4:56pm
1.Wear a seatbelt in car
2.Don't play with fire
3.Wear a helmet when biking,etc.
4.Always have your shoelaces tied
Healthy Decision Making - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 5:00pm
The biggest thing is to T H I N K!
Healthy Decision Making - Sara, Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 7:24pm
Yeah, Ms. Sue is right, the biggest thing is to atleast "think" twice before you act. Your one wrong step may just lead you all the way to Hell.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - What are three things young people can do to reduce risks and avoid ...
- English - Why do young people sometimes put themselves at risk? What are three ...
- decision making - Your manager is concerned and wants to make sure that you ...
- English - Are there times when some of the claims are represented and a decision...
- Life Orientation - An explanation of the importance of making healthy decision/...
- Business - whats is in their decision making process(How Gerber Used a Decision ...
- QNT/351 - Describe a business situation, other than what has already been ...
- Environmental Science - #52. In two or three well-developed paragraphs, list and...
- Health - Practicing healthy behaviors every day can help you have god, life-long...
- English - Thank you very much for helping me. Here are some more sentences on ...