Posted by lisa on Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 3:29pm.
The major purpose of providing storage for outdoor equipment is to
A. teach children to store equipment properly.
B. lengthen its life.
C. avoid having to insure it.
D. fulfill licensing require
child - lisa, Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 3:31pm
During which phase of purchasing for your preschool program would you most likely purchase child-sized chairs and tables for the eating area?
A. The start-up phase
B. The supplemental phase
C. The follow-up phase
D. The replacement phase
child - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 4:26pm
What are your answers?
child - denise, Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 4:49pm
child - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 6:47pm
Lisa or Denise --
The first one is NOT A.
Which is your answer to the second question?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- planning & implementing for the environment - The major purpose of providing ...
- childcare - 10. Preventive maintenance means A. purchasing equipment that will ...
- planning & implementing for the environment - Preventive maintenance means A. ...
- Early Child Ed. - I need help with this question: Children will generally select...
- education - Children will generally select equipment based on: a.their prior ...
- planning & implementing for the environment - Which one of the following ...
- Child Care - Children with special needs may have delays or be slow to progress ...
- Early Child Ed. - I have a couple of questions that I need help on: 1. Because ...
- accounting - Jackson Company invests in a new piece of equipment costing $40,000...
- English - I am still having a few problems with capitalizations. I the sentence ...