Posted by kim on Saturday, October 31, 2009 at 3:17pm.
express the complex number in standard form(that is like a+bi)
- precalc - bobpursley, Saturday, October 31, 2009 at 3:21pm
rationalize the denominator. I will do one:
you can complete it.
- precalc - kim, Saturday, October 31, 2009 at 3:34pm
so is that the final answer
- precalc - kim, Saturday, October 31, 2009 at 3:36pm
os is the final answer 8i+i^3/3
- precalc - MathMate, Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 11:30am
You can proceed along the same lines for the first problem.
Answer this Question
- Precalc - Represent the complex number graphically and find the standard form of...
- Precalc - Write the complex number z = −6 in polar form
- Mathematics - Express the Complex Number -1-i in polar form. how is complex no ...
- Precalc - Convert the complex number c=3cis 0.25 into rectangular form.
- Precalc - Write the complex number z = 2 + 5i in polar form, rounding to the ...
- trigonometry - 1)Solve and write in standard form: 4x^2-4x+21=0 2)Find the ...
- Trig/Precalc - The system of equations: |z-2-2i|=sqrt(23), |z-8-5i|=sqrt(38) has...
- math - Express the complex number 8(cos30 degrees + i sin30 degrees)sin in ...
- precalc - Suppose that z1=6-8i. Find: A. The Trig Form of the complex number z1...
- MATH/ Check? - Correct. what is pi The definition or the number? The number is 3...