Posted by kim on Friday, October 30, 2009 at 10:29pm.
How to say what you doing afterschool in spanish?
How to say how is school going so far?
- spanish - Anonymous, Friday, October 30, 2009 at 10:42pm
How is school going so far = Cómo escuela va hasta el momento
What you doing afterschool = Lo que usted hacer después de la escuela?
- spanish - kim, Friday, October 30, 2009 at 10:46pm
how about what is happening
- spanish - SraJMcGin, Saturday, October 31, 2009 at 12:37am
What are you doing after school? (said to a friend)
¿Qué estás haciendo después de la escuela?
- spanish - SraJMcGin, Saturday, October 31, 2009 at 12:39am
How is school going so far?
¿Cómo va la escuela hasta ahora?
What is happening?
- spanish - JIMMY, Saturday, October 31, 2009 at 10:44am
Could also be:
Que vas a hacer despues del colegio or que haces despues de la escuela.
and como escuela va hasta el momento
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish-8th grade - Could you check thee for me? Thank you 1. Say that you plan ...
- spanish - im not mexican so i don't have a spanish accent. so when im take ...
- Spanish - I have to do a menu for a restaurant in Spanish but I don't know how I...
- Spanish 2 - How do you say "I go to school and attend classes. After school, I ...
- spanish - how do i say this in spanish??? at 12:00 I go to school to teach other...
- spanish - how do you say the school is not near my home in spanish
- spanish - i don't get how you say the words in spanish is writen and we say ...
- Spanish - Voy a la piscina means I'm going to the pool, correct? Would I say I'm...
- Spanish-one word - Can someone please tell me where I can find how to say "are" ...
- Spanish - How do you write or say School Supplies in Spanish? School Supplies in...