Posted by mysterychicken on Friday, October 30, 2009 at 6:33pm.
please check these:
1. In "The Gift of the Magi," Jim's suggestion that he and Della put away the Christmas presents shows that he is
a. loving and practical
b. unsentimental and cruel
c. tired of presents
d. unforgiving adn resentful
2. Irony is built upon the basic element of
3. From Which point of view are the following paragraphs written?
A young woman just moved into an apartment. She thought it was a nice neighbor-hood and became delighted when she heard a saxophone. She could not believe her luck--she, too, played the sax. She bolted down the stairs to find the musician. "What a lvoely song," she said. She knew at once that he would be her partner for life.
a. omniscient point of view
b. first-person point of view
c. third-person limited point of view
d. second-person point of view
11. Mathilde Loisel and her husband receive an invitation. _____ to a fancy reception.
12. _____poor and cannot afford jewels for her.
13. it's not clear _____at fault in the confusion.
14. _____ sympathy may be aroused by her plight.
15. It wasn't _____ problem, but it hurt them anyway.
- Literature - mysterychicken, Friday, October 30, 2009 at 6:37pm
Sorry my naive sister wrote that. not for Ms.Sue, just for anyone
- Literature [Ms.Sue Please Check] - Writeacher, Friday, October 30, 2009 at 6:59pm
They all look correct -- except that "Its" had better have a capital "I" on it since the word is being used at the beginning of a sentence!
- Literature - mysterychicken, Friday, October 30, 2009 at 7:04pm
- Literature [Ms.Sue Please Check] - GuruBlue, Friday, October 30, 2009 at 7:22pm
#3. is wrong.
- Literature [Ms.Sue Please Check] - mysterychicken, Friday, October 30, 2009 at 7:30pm
is it A?
Answer this Question
language art CHECK - Will somebody please check this for me and see if i used ...
ms.sue check - hi ms.sue please check my world history answer :) from a couple ...
To Ms.Sue or any Math helpers - Can you please help me with my math law of ...
Math 157 - Can someone please help me. At a quality control checkpoint on a ...
Math - Can someone please help me. At a quality control checkpoint on a ...
law please check my answer - please check my answer thanks :) Dr Bob thinks Sue ...
English-CHECK PLEASE - Ok, I figured this out (I think) but can you please check...
Spanish-Please check - Please check-Thank you I come from the library. Yo vengo...
Math (Check) - The equation y = a^x is a decreasing function a = 1) 1 2) 2 3) -3...
drwl / bobpursley please check - I had posted three questions at 1:48pm, 2:40pm ...