Posted by mysterychicken on Friday, October 30, 2009 at 6:33pm.
please check these:
1. In "The Gift of the Magi," Jim's suggestion that he and Della put away the Christmas presents shows that he is
a. loving and practical
b. unsentimental and cruel
c. tired of presents
d. unforgiving adn resentful
2. Irony is built upon the basic element of
3. From Which point of view are the following paragraphs written?
A young woman just moved into an apartment. She thought it was a nice neighbor-hood and became delighted when she heard a saxophone. She could not believe her luck--she, too, played the sax. She bolted down the stairs to find the musician. "What a lvoely song," she said. She knew at once that he would be her partner for life.
a. omniscient point of view
b. first-person point of view
c. third-person limited point of view
d. second-person point of view
11. Mathilde Loisel and her husband receive an invitation. _____ to a fancy reception.
12. _____poor and cannot afford jewels for her.
13. it's not clear _____at fault in the confusion.
14. _____ sympathy may be aroused by her plight.
15. It wasn't _____ problem, but it hurt them anyway.
- Literature - mysterychicken, Friday, October 30, 2009 at 6:37pm
Sorry my naive sister wrote that. not for Ms.Sue, just for anyone
- Literature [Ms.Sue Please Check] - Writeacher, Friday, October 30, 2009 at 6:59pm
They all look correct -- except that "Its" had better have a capital "I" on it since the word is being used at the beginning of a sentence!
- Literature - mysterychicken, Friday, October 30, 2009 at 7:04pm
- Literature [Ms.Sue Please Check] - GuruBlue, Friday, October 30, 2009 at 7:22pm
#3. is wrong.
- Literature [Ms.Sue Please Check] - mysterychicken, Friday, October 30, 2009 at 7:30pm
is it A?
Answer this Question
Statistics - If I put 4 of the 10 presents under the Christmas tree, how many ...
English - Can you check these 6 paragraphs, please? 1) During my Christmas ...
English - Can you please check the following statements with me? Thank you very ...
ms.sue check - hi ms.sue please check my world history answer :) from a couple ...
law please check my answer - please check my answer thanks :) Dr Bob thinks Sue ...
English - I forgot to include these very last sentence. I really hope you can ...
Literature - please check these 7 answers on Huck Finn: 1. Huck goes along with ...
Language Art (Please Check) - please check....i also put the deffinitons just in...
Please check-Reiny - Could you check these two problems? 3sqrt (y+2) = 3 is y = ...
grammar - ( The Gift of the Magi ) is O.Henry's most famous short story. should ...