Posted by Jake on Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 8:06pm.
Hi we had to write a poem for english class, i was wondering if mine was any good? I also was wondering if the last two lines sounded ok i wasn't sure.
Fighting is a major part of the world today
Which makes others just want to stay away
Stressing the problems that they face
Is what destroys the human race
Getting along seems to be the easy way out
Rather than doing that we just want to shout
By releasing the anger from within
The pain is equivalent to being stabbed by a pin
Why can’t we all just get along?
Instead we insist we don’t belong
By putting our problems aside
We can stop the nation’s divide
We’re only as far as we allow ourselves to be
So don’t take the easy way out, don’t flee
Being rude and hurtful will be your demise
So stop being hateful and start being wise
Do the right thing and stop all this pain
The world can be better if we just maintain
A positive attitude and love for one another
To create a bond as strong as that of a brother
- English - Sara, Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 8:18pm
So beautiful, this is an extraordinary poem you've created. I really love it.
Seriously, I don't even think a senior could have done better, that is if you're a junior.
- English - Jake, Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 8:32pm
Haha thanks you're far to kind :)
- English - Sara, Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 8:52pm
thanks, you're just too good:-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Reading allusion and anophora - for my reading class i need to "Write a short ...
- English/Poetry - I need to write a poem for my English class. The thing is, I ...
- personification poem - for english class i have to write a poem personifying ...
- english - Hello - I am not sure you can help me ...I have to write an essay ...
- English - My teacher asked us to write a poem in the style of Langston Hughes' ...
- Ms. Sue - ACT Test - I was wondering if you had any experiences with the english...
- English:Poetry - Hi beautiful people :) For English we need to select a poem and...
- poems - for english class i have to write a poem personifying something. I ...
- English - I was wondering for ninth grade, how long should an essay on 3 of ...
- English - Hi, I have a english exam coming up on poetry and Hamlet... the first ...