Posted by TIffany on Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 1:01pm.
1. Which of the following statements about Saadi's sayings is not true?
A) They offer practical advice.
B) They use simple language.
C) They were composed in a time of chaos.
D) They were written for other mystics.
2.What is a rubáiyát?
A) a Chinese poem or verse
B) the Persian word for quatrain
C) a Persian aphorism or proverb
D) a rare and precious gem
english - GuruBlue, Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 1:05pm
After you have answered these questions, we will be happy to make suggestions for corrections if needed.
English - Writeacher, Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 1:10pm
You should try using the following to find definitions and details about what these questions are asking you:
english - sadie, Tuesday, August 28, 2012 at 3:21pm
1, is D idk about 2
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - Which of the following statements about Saadi's sayings is not true? a...
- English 2 - 2. The overall message of "To Every Thing There Is A Season" is a. ...
- English - All of the following statements about simple sentences are true except...
- English - 1. It's late. You had better go to bed now. (In #1, what does 'It' ...
- curriculum - Of the following, which is the best strategy families can use to ...
- edu - Which of the following statements is true? a.Language is learned only when...
- teachers aide early chidhood education and after s - 1.you should serve meals ...
- English - 1. When I'm worried about something, I follow my parents' advice. 2. ...
- practical english - 1)We were ________ late when he called. (all ready,already) ...
- english - You've been assigned to invite a group of mechanical engineering ...