Posted by bre on Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 9:58am.
En la 11. ___________ te llamé.
De la oscuridad me llamaste.
Reconocí tu 12. ___________.
Reconociste la mia.
“Vente para acá,” 13. ___________.
Tape 4, Side B ExaminationRespondiste: “¿Dónde estás, papá? No te 14. ___________ .”
“ 15. ___________ Estoy aquí,” dije.
“Tengo miedo,” dijiste.
“No, 16. ___________ . Espérate. Vengo a donde estás.”
“Está oscuro. No veo 17. ___________. 18. ___________ miedo.”
“No tengas miedo, hijito. 19. ___________ vengo.”
“Pronto, papá. Te 20. ___________ .”
spanish - SraJMcGin, Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 10:48am
It is a good idea to begin with how we may help you, or end with that. It took me a while to figure out what you needed. Fill in the blank = directions I needed to see.
15. No te preocupes (don't worry)
19. Yo te (I'm coming to you)
Without knowing your level (Spanish I, II, III, IV/V or the text you have used, I really don't know if this is what YOU would be required to do. In any event, what I gave you makes sense.
For next time: do NOT ask us to DO the work for you. DO what you can, tell us clearly what you'd like us to do. For this type of exercise, translate into English (if you must) to then make it easier to fill in the blank.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - What is the translation for this poem? I have to fill in the blanks ...
- Spanish - R these correct??plz help En la 11. ___________ te llamé. De la ...
- Spanish - I need Help to Answer the following paragraph.(Exam389808 From Penn ...
- Spanish - Can someone plz fill in the blanks for me i can't find the cd and its ...
- spanish - En la 11. ___________ te llamé. De la oscuridad me llamaste.
- Geometry - Write these definitions using the classify and differentiate method ...
- Calculus - For the parabola given by (y – 3)^2 = 8(x + 5), find the following: (...
- MATH - Through how many degrees does the hour hand move... 1. In 3 hours? 2. In ...
- Microbiology - Discuss some of the physical and chemical factors involved in the...
- spanish - Use SER and ESTAR in the following sentences. Remember to conjugate ...