Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 10:37am.
What method of communication was used in the late 1800's?
- 5th grade - Social Studies - Writeacher, Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 11:01am
Where? By whom?
- 5th grade - Social Studies - Anonymous, Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 1:01pm
Specifically, if a Cowboy or Cow Hand (in 1860) was to respond to a job opening, how would they contact the employer? Telegraph? Writing?
- 5th grade - Social Studies - Writeacher, Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 2:21pm
Most likely in person.
If in writing, probably by letter, but I doubt it.
- 5th grade - Social Studies - nick, Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 9:13pm
what colonies did the French found as a result of searching for the Northwest Passage?
- 5th grade - Social Studies - Anonymous, Thursday, December 10, 2009 at 8:47pm
- social studies - Bob the builder, Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 3:31pm
My bulldozer says that the answer is St. Lawrence river and the Quebec river. From Bob the builder and his Bulldozer
Answer this Question
- social studies - Historians have used the terms "robber barons" and "captains of...
- Social Studies please help - why did many native born americans in the late 1800...
- Social Studies - I am doing the 5th grade final lesson for Unit 1 on Social ...
- Social Studies - Where is a good place for me to find help with 5th grade social...
- Social Studies - what 5th grade social studies word starts with Y,Z,and N?
- SOCIAL STUDIES - In the 1800's, what was being used o pull the canal boats?
- 5th Grade Social Studies - What are the names of the first 3 English settlements...
- 5th grade social studies - who said,'"i cant't believe i missed the spike!"
- 5th grade social studies - What was the french and indian war about?
- social studies (5th grade) - what effect does trade have with consumer