Posted by rency on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 at 11:52pm.
suppose a student is taking multiple choice exam,A,B,C,D,E,with only one of the responses correct.describe the complement method for determining the probabilityof getting at least one of the questions correct on 15question exam,
math - Reiny, Tuesday, October 27, 2009 at 11:57pm
I have now answered 8 or 9 of your questions.
One would think that an acknowledgment that you are at least reading them would be in order.
Why not try this one yourself and tell me what you got.
math - rency, Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 12:00am
Thanks a lot ,Im praticing them through the posts and trying to set up similar questions that i can solve them myself .thank you very much.
math - Reiny, Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 12:06am
So what did you get for this one?
math - rency, Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 12:10am
math - Reiny, Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 12:16am
so how did you get 1/10.
math - Reiny, Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 12:22am
this question is the same type as the one I answered for you before
math - larry, Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 12:56am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Stat HW for. - 1. A student taking a midterm exam in Ancient History comes to ...
- Statistical concept 68-95-99.7 - 1. A student taking a midterm exam in Ancient ...
- math - student is taking up midterm exam for 3 minutes left to answer 10 ...
- Statistics - A student is taking a multiple-choice exam with 16 questions. Each ...
- pro - A student has taken an exam consisting 10 multiple choice questions. Each ...
- Stats - An instructor gives a test with 20 multiple choice questions. There are ...
- Statistics Algebra 2 - A 10-question multiple choice test has 4 possible answers...
- math - A student takes a multiple choice quiz with 12 questions and 5 ...
- statistics - A student takes an exam containing 14 multiple choice questions. ...
- statistics - A student is taking a multiple choice test where each question have...