Posted by mariana on Monday, October 26, 2009 at 7:39pm.
how to dived fraction
- math - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 26, 2009 at 7:58pm
This site has a great explanation.
- math - Sara, Monday, October 26, 2009 at 7:58pm
Dividing fractions is easy. I'll list the steps below:
1.Turn the second Fraction(the one you want to divide by) upside-down (this is now reciprocal).
2.Multiply the first fraction with that reciprocal.
3.Simplify the fraction if needed.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - how to dived fraction
- math - what is the methhood or 60 dived by 3
- math - please explain to me how to dived this 57/550
- math - write a definition for an equivalent fraction. A. a fraction of ...
- math - please check and see if my answers are correct if not let me know so i ...
- Math - The denominator of a fraction exceeds twice the numerator of the fraction...
- math - Will someone please show me how to do this problem. I have to write this ...
- Math - A denominator of a fraction exceeds the numerator by 1 if 2 is taken from...
- Math - blank 569 dived by 6 is about 400. what number could blank? Explain
- math - 2/9 as percent would I dived 9 into 2? Which would become .2 repeating ...